Thursday 24 January 2019

Cherish your Antiques - Altered goggle case

Hi Crafters!!!

Today I am presenting before you an altered goggle case. This is my project for Expressions Craft. I took an ordinary goggle case and transformed it into a unique and beautifully designed goggle case.
To create your own please follow the steps mentioned below.







Here is my project:

Step 1. Take an old goggle case and apply black heavy gesso over it and let it dry naturally.


Step 2. I created the texture over the case with the help of mini stencil and texture paste and again covered the texture with black gesso.



Step 3. I colored the case with metallic paints.


Step 4. I added a layer of deco stones over base and colored them with metallic paint.


Step 5. I placed all embellishments like chipboards, cheese cloth, sea shells, metal embellishments etc.


Step 6. I used Sprinkle mist color sprays to provide a beautiful and colorful effect and finished the project by highlighting it with Mari gold metallic paint.



Supplies Used


I hope I have inspired you to altered something. Don't forget to enter in our current month challenge and win exiting prizes. 

Love & hugs
Varsha

5 comments: