Thursday 3 January 2019

DT Reveal - 2019

Hello Crafters,

I am Bhavani here with a happy announcement today 
Our new design team for the next 3 months.

 Some of the names you will recognize from last year and we also have some new faces joining the team. We hope you will join us in welcoming them all on board. 


New members

Priya Gajjar

 I am 44 yrs old and into crafting since almost 28 yrs now.  I like to try all sorts of crafts be it embroidery or mixed media,  learning never stops for me . I am so excited to work with expression craft for the coming months and try and create inspiring projects for all of you



Vandana

I am an mixed media artist and Iridescent secrets is my voice.My art comes out as strong as my belief in second chances.Things that have lost their true glory..pieces of paper that have lost their true essence over time walk into my space ad that's when my journey begins.....My goal is to keep it organic,rustic and strictly non stereo type because I do not  confine to the rules of perfection but to share a beautiful connection....and this is my story


Congratulations ladies and welcome to the team!!.

We’re looking forward to sharing of talents that each of them brings to inspire us all!


Stay Tuned
Bhavani

1 comment: