Wednesday 30 January 2019

Mixed Media Art

Hello Friends,

I'm Priya Mishra with you today with a Mixed Media Art.

I have used the brilliant metallic Paints from Expressions Craft. These paints are so amazing and the shimmer is awesome...



Now let's move on to the tutorial.
First I took these two bases and gave a coat of Heavy white gesso and crackle paste all over.




Then I glued some big round bottle caps here and there.


 Now, I cut some chipboards in small pieces and wrapped some with rope and stuck on my canvas.




Then I added some Decostones here and there to create some texture around my piece and covered it with white gesso.






Then I took a paint brush and glued some steampunk gears on it. I also covered it white gesso and started coloring with metallic paints Velvet Orchid, Jungle green and Holiday Gold.



For the base panel, I added a few negative of chipboards and covered them with texture paste.






And the final piece looks like this.








Hope you like my project. Do not forget to enter our challenge and win some awesome prizes and a chance to Guest Design for our blog.

Hugs,

Supplies Used






5 comments:

  1. I love how u used those caps. Very beautiful 😍💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rich colours and textures priya. beautiful way of using caps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it dear , its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project.. Loved the color combination.

    ReplyDelete