Monday 17 June 2019

Inspiration Monday - June Challenge - BINGO

Greetings!

Today is inspirational Monday  and we have our DT's Isha Pai and Shweta Tapsi Kode, to give you beautiful inspiration on the  June challenge theme BINGO


Hey everyone!

I'm DT Shweta and today I have for you all an inspiration project on this month's challenge.
We have an interesting theme this month - BINGO.

You can choose any three elements in line or diagonally and create your project. I have chosen the middle line - Fabric-Twine-Sprays , but my project also fulfills the diagonal elements - Textures-Twine-Chipboard.

I have created a burlap canvas giving it beautiful textures using the crackle texture paste, deco stones, sprinkle glitz and colored them with sprinkle mists. Check the pictures.











This is Isha Pai and today I am sharing a beautiful home decor showpiece of Buddha with handmade candle

I have picked 4 grids out the BINGO challenge grid. 1. Textures/Glitters/Flowers. 2. Metallics/ Twine/ Flowers. 3. Textures/ Fabric/ Metallic. 4. Metallics/ Chalkpaint/ Chipboard. 

You can use any one or many grid. It is totally your choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment