Monday 10 June 2019

Inspiration Monday

Hello!
Today is inspirational monday We have our DT's Ruchi and Irina to gibe you beautiful inspirational on the monthly challenge theme BINGO
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). I picked Texture Paste/Glitters/Flowers from Bingo grid.

















Ruchi here and I picked Texture Paste- Deco Stone- Chipboard from Bingo grid and created a layout. My project is fulfilling other bingo combinations too :)




I picked Prima pattern paper and placed it on a cardboard peace. Applied EC crackled texture paste along with EC stencil. When it dried.. applied EC sprinkle mist and heat embossed some stamped images.






Distressed some Prima papers, heat embossed EC chipboards, colored some dew drops with EC metallic paints and arranged all the elements together on my layout. Lastly added immix Alaska Gold sprinkle glitz and EC white gesso to highlighted some parts of my layout.


Supplies Used:
Immix heavy gesso white

Make beauty with smile,
Irina Chebotareva

No comments:

Post a Comment