Friday 7 June 2019

Rusty Vintage Clock

Hey everyone!

DT Shweta here today on Expressions Craft Blog to share a video tutorial on a rusty vintage clock.

I have altered a broken alarm clock and instantly turned it into a rusty vintage one.
See for yourself.





The metallic paints from Immix are very versatile and one of my favourites. I've been using them in almost all of my projects. They provide a beautiful subtle sheen when applied and are available in so many shades.

I've used a lot of chippies from Immix, they have a full range of designs. Apart from that, I've also used chipboard negatives and whatever trash I could get my hands on. I'm a trash hoarder. :)

I've also used sprinkle mist in this project. The effect of metallic paints combined with the matte finish of the Chest Nut sprinkle mist is so beautiful, the overall result is a vintage rusty clock.




Watch the video tutorial here.



How did you like the video? Would love to hear what you guys have to say.

Good day,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment