Tuesday 18 June 2019

Rusty Treasure Boxes

Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my another DT project. 
This time I've created treasure boxes in rusty look.This post gonna be helpful for you to up-cycle your empty cardboard boxes into a beautiful piece of art :)
Have a look at them...




I've used Sculptor Tex medium for gluing all the elements like chipboards, flowers & leaves, deco stones, burlap and fabrics from immix fabric pack, chipboards negatives ( cut them in brick and leaf shapes ) and some charms, chains, buttons, dew drops, paper die cuts from my stash.









Ones dried...I've applied a coat of black gesso all over my boxes. You can add water in it for diluting it a bit. I've added water for applying my first coat of gesso and then applied another layer of it without water.






I've used immix metallic paints- Disco Rose, Purple Affair, Unicorn Pink and Bronze Moon for coloring these boxes and gave them rusty look. 




Lastly sprinkled some Fairy Dust on them to give some more shine.





I've captured all the process in a video. You can watch the tutorial here





That's it for today. Hope you like my today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment