Tuesday 5 November 2019

Mixed Media Winter Bottle for Christmas

Hello Everyone!!!!

Varsha here, Today I am sharing my another project for Expressions Craft. I altered glass bottle into beautiful project for our on-going challenge. This time we have Winter Celebration theme..do check my pictorial below...

Here is the glimpse of my project:




Step 1: Apply heavy gesso white over the bottle.



Step 2. Apply crackle paste & let it dry naturally ( for big crackles).



Step 3. I coloured my background using Chroma burst.



Step 4. Apply ice & snow texture paste using cracked wall stencil then sprinkle fairy dust over wet texture & leave it for dry.


Step 5. Placements of elements- chipboards ( I coloured my chipboards with chroma burst & shimmer metallic paint ) & metal charms etc then sprinkle fairy dust over them. 





Step 6. Finish your project with glass nuggets & fairy dust green glitter.


Supplies Used

1. Heavy gesso White
2. Crackle texture paste
3. Ice & snow texture paste
4. Cracked wall stencil
5. Chroma burst - tea cup teal
6. Fairy dust - blue & green
7. Chipboard- Christmas & winter
8. Chipboard- Numbers
9. Glass nuggets
10. Art Medium transparent- Gloss
11. Shimmer metallic paint- Citron verdes

All the materials available at \expressionscraft
crafters corner
connect 4 sale
Hindustan fine arts &craft trading since 1974


Hope I have inspired you to create something.
Please come & join our current month challenge & win prizes.
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-15-winter-celebrations_2.html


Love & hugs
Varsha


No comments:

Post a Comment