Tuesday 19 November 2019

Beautiful winter canvas with textere paste. Photo tutorial.

Hello all!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). 

Today I, IraChe, with the unique photo tutorial about creation of mixed media canvas, inspired by our month theme "Winter celebrations".

In this canvas I want to show how the last Autumn leaves was covered with thin ice. Then they set their lacy imprint on it.


here is the step by step process,
I took a thick cardstock for the base. I cover it with white gesso.


Then I cover all with texture paste. To made an leaves imprint I lay leaves on wet paste cover and pull they down. In empty places between leaves I add texture paste too.


When, the paste dry up (not completly) I remove the leaves. Then I left the paste to dry.




And started to coloring. I used Chroma Burst. I wet the canvas with water spray and I added color to veins, first - fresh water, after - silk magic magenda. In the end I added some drops of Golden glow.





Spaces beetwen leaves I cover with Glitters Fairy dust and Magic Sparks on Art gel medium gloss.


After I soften colors with white gesso.
And finally I got beautiful winter canvas.







  Glitters Fairy dust
 Magic Sparks
Art gel medium gloss


Thats all for today guys Hope you all get inspired,, do participate in our ongoing challenge and win exciting prizes, 

Other than our website you can buy our supplies  from 
 Connect4sale, 
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

Happy crafting
With Regards,

 Make beauty with smile,
Irina Chebotareva

No comments:

Post a Comment