Thursday 28 November 2019

Twinkling star- Photo tutorial

Hey Hi Hello everyone ,

This is Tatyana here today to share altered box photo tutorial for you people.. without delay lets look in to the project , its a perfect gift for  New Year.. few glimpse here






I brought in small boxes, cardboard and textiles. And she created a convenient jewelry box.
I used Metallic Paint and ArtMedium to create a texture paste.
I painted glass stones with Metallic Paint for decoration.




I painted decorative stones with gold paint and added them as a decoration at the very end.
I used only white and black jesso. But my box turned out to be very bright.
You will be able to repeat this project with professional materials from the EC.

Materials:

Details in the video.





Do participate in our ongoing challenge
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-15-winter-celebrations_2.html

for all mixedmedia supplies hop on to our website
www.expressionscraft.com



Thank you for watching ! do share your love  in  comments section below
Thats all for today ! Happy crafting 
with love
Tatyana 

No comments:

Post a Comment