Saturday 2 November 2019

Wintery Night



Hello crafters,
             This is Vidhi here, I am back again at Expressions craft blog with my pictorial post! Now it's time to celebrate winter... this month we have an amazing challenge of " WINTER CELEBRATIONS ". When I will think about the winter, the first thing that will appear in my mind is Snow !!! I love snow and blue wintery nights! Today I created three canvas panels for Home Decor. Have a look



           Here is the step by step pictorial for you guys...


1) First I prime the surface with white gesso. After that, I applied white crackled paste through         Expressions Craft stencil. 





2) The second step is to select embellishments. I arranged them roughly first and after that, I stuck them

with Art Gloss Gel.



3) Now I gave a coat of White Gesso on all embellishments and for more texture and snowy effect.


4) It's time to colour the elements. I used Sprinkle mist to colour the basic tone of the canvas.



5) I used chroma burst as a next step. Have you ever try them before? It's an amazing pigmented powder. I just love them.





6) As the last step, I applied Ice and snow paste with fairy dust on all the elements for a perfect wintery look.


Bingo! It's done...












All supplies used here are available at 
expressions craft do check it out


Hope you guys enjoyed !! do participate in our ongoing challenge & win exciting prices !!!


Happy crafting 
Thanks & regards,
Afrreen banu 
(blog co-ordinator)










1 comment: