Monday 11 November 2019

Monday inspiration -Isha & Varsha

Hello folks,
Hope you all are doing well ! Its Inspirational Monday, so we have beautiful projects lined up for you guys to get inspired, today we have our very Talented DT members Isha & Varsha to inspire you all with their projects in Winter celebrations theme...over to Isha



Greetings everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to inspire you.

 I have created a Snow Globe wherein I have shown a village scene with a snow man and a family of penguins in a snowy lake. 


Materials used are:

1. Black Gesso - Colored the penguins which are made of air dry clay and also colored hands of snow man
3. Art medium gel
5. Deco stones Mini and medium
7. Sprinkle Mist: Deep Teal Blue and Royal Blue
8. Cheese cloth




Base is made up of medium size plastic bowl and empty container of white gesso (Best out of waste)







I hope my project have inspired to participate in our monthly challenge "Winter Celebration"

Happy Crafting...

Love & Peace from me to you all...


Over to Varsha

Hello Crafters!!!

Myself Varsha, Today I am sharing my inspiration project for on-going challenge i.e Winter celebrations. I have made a canvas on Winter nights using Ice & snow paste & sprinkle mist sprays. Ice & snow paste given a beautiful snow texture to my project. I coloured stamps with chroma burst.

I made a snow man with Expressions craft chipboard & ice & snow paste.


Supplies Used:
1. Heavy Gesso White
2. Texture paste
3. Cracked wall stencil
4. Ice & snow texture paste
5. Frame chipboards
6. Chroma burst- Bright Carnival & Fresh lime cream ( for coloring stamps)
7. Sprinkle Mist- persimmon, Titanium White  & Royal blue
8. IMMIX fairy dust blue
9. Mica flakes- silver
10. Handmade flowers

Here is my project





Hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful.
Love & hugs
Varsha



Thats all for today guys Hope you all get inspired,, do participate in our ongoing challenge and win exciting prizes, 

Other than our website you can buy our supplies  from Crafters corner, Connect4sale, Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

Happy crafting
With Regards,
Afrreen Banu (blog- co ordinator)

No comments:

Post a Comment