Monday 4 November 2019

Monday Inspirational & video tutorial by Irina &Tatyana

Hello folks,
Hope you all are doing well ! Its Inspirational Monday, so we have beautiful projects lined up for you guys to get inspired, today we have our very Talented DT members Irina & Tatyana to inspire you all with their projects in Winter celebrations theme...over to Irina

Hello All,
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe).
Today am going to share my Mixed media panel which has beautiful snow effect on it, using our Ice & Snow paste, its awesome to create Snow effect which looks realistic ,do try it , am sure you will love it... so here is the glimpse of my project


 I created an imitation of winter flowers and leaves

 I used Ice&snow ground texture pastes and   Handmade Flowers  of Expressions Craft.
For coloring I used Chorma Bursts


Also  In the end was added Glitters Magic Sparks, Mica Flakes and  Sprinkle Glitz









Supplies Used:

Immix heavy gesso white
Ground texture paste Ice&snow
Sprinkle Glitz
  Magic Sparks
Mica Flakes

 Make beauty with smile,
Irina Chebotareva


Over To Tatyana,

Hello Guys.
This is Tatyana here, today i have a beautiful mixed media Gift Box to show you people, In this project i have combined all our Unique and Amazing products to make this, I must say our Ice &snow paste is amazing to create perfect snowy frost effect on any surface, and chroma burst is really a burst to try in any project to get fabulous result , asusual our chalk paint and metallic does their wonders,, here is the glipmse of my project & don't miss my video tutorial at the end




Remember how to sparkle snow. It shimmers with all colors. I tried to convey the brightness in their work. I used Sequins and Art Medium to create the background texture. It looks like snowflakes.

I used Chalk Paint and Chroma Burst to create a blue background. I added pink metallic paints for contrast.



I used a lot of Ice & snow Texture paste. Therefore, the work turned out snowy. 


More details in video


Supplies used

 Do hop on to the website to check our wide range of mixed media supplies 

Regards
Tatyana for you


Thats all for todays guys Hope you all get inspired,, do participate in our ongoing challenge and win exciting prizes, 

Other than our website you can buy our supplies  from Crafters corner, Connect4sale, Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

Happy crafting
With Regards,
Afrreen Banu (blog- co ordinator)



No comments:

Post a Comment