Friday 8 November 2019

SPRINKLE HOPE- Photo Tutorial

Hello folks, 
This is Shwetha Mahadevan here am back with a photo tutorial matching  our current  month's challenge Winter Celebration using an altered MDF circle. Hope you will like it. You will need just a few mediums to complete this art piece. 

Just have a look into my finished piece of art




steps by step procedure as follows
Step 1: I have coated my MDF using White gesso. I have added some patterns using Expressions Craft Stencil using Texture paste. Later, I have arranged embellishments and chipboards and coated them using White Gesso



step 2: I have used Sprinkle Glitz to give an icy effect to the project. I have then covered the surface using Chimney Smoke Sprinkle Mist to colour my project. 




step 3:Once the spray has dried I have highlighted the embellishments using Heavy white gesso to give a snowy effect. 




step 4: To provide a contrast effect I have used Disco Rose metallic paint from Immix. I have painted the deco stones with this metallic tint. 

A glimpse into my project






Supplies used:
Heavy White Gesso
Chimney Smoke Sprinkle mist
Texture Paste
Sprinkle Glitz
Deco Stones
Disco Rose Metallic Paint
Gel Medium
All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
\crafters corner
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

Do participate in our ongoing monthly Challenge
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-15-winter-celebrations_2.html


Hope you have enjoyed today's tutorial. 
Happy Crafting!!
Regards,\
Shwetha Mahadevan




No comments:

Post a Comment