Thursday 28 March 2019

BLINGY Fabric Butterflies

Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly! 

That's what butterflies teach us..  To move on,  to be hopeful and to thrive hard for your dreams. 

This is my inspiration,  for my last blog post at Expressions Craft as I bid adieu ending my term as a Design Team member here. 

Hi,  I am Manasa Priya from Upcycled,  here with my take in using the Clear Sculptor Tex Medium. 

Butterflies,  Bright colors and BLING..  That's what I thought to adopt in this project if creating an upcycled juice bottle vase to go with my spring decor.

Alaskan gold glitter and Rainbow sparks are my favorite.  I created an ombre effect on the bottle with just these two..  Isn't that cool? 

Sculptor Tex medium comes in super handy if we had to create textures or contour.  A must try.  Now when the butterflies are painted,  I added deco stones and glitter and colored them again. 

I finally added the twisted floral wires on the top to add antennas to the butterflies.  To check out the whole process..  Head on to our studio. 




I hope you took part in our monthly blog challenge,  anything goes..  Using mediums.  Do participate. 
It's a small world,  see you all on the other side..  🤗
Until next time..  ❤

Here is the list of all the materials used in this project
Clear Sculptor Tex medium
Art Gel medium
Alaskan Gold glitter
Rainbow Sparks
Chalk paints
Deco stones

No comments:

Post a Comment