Wednesday 27 March 2019

Doll Sculpture

Hello beautiful crafters,

This is jaishree this side from joyful kreations and today i will be sharing my last DT project for expressions craft. I have created a doll sculpture using sculptor tex contour medium and cheese cloth available in the fabric pack. 


I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the new sculptor tex medium from expressions craft. The end result is always breath taking with this medium. So without further a due, lets see how I made this sculpture. 

Step 1 -  I created the base of the doll and painted it with red cherrywood chalk paint to give the brown skin tone. 


Step 2 - I dipped my cheesecloth from the fabric pack in the sculptor tex medium and created a beautiful dress for the doll. I also made the bow on the dress with fabric dipped in sculptor tex. 
after i let it dry over night, I covered the dress and dolls hair in black gesso.


Step 3 - Lastly once the gesso dried completely, I add metallic colors on the doll's dress as well as her face and arms. I used dry brushing just to highlight the peaks on the dress. 


Here are some close-ups-




Hope you liked the project! Do tag us in your creations using sculptor tex medium.  

Until Next Time
Happy crafting



--

Supply List -




No comments:

Post a Comment