Saturday 9 March 2019

Deserted Tea Party

Hello everyone,

I have heard so many great artists always tell that creativity is like a muscle and one needs to flex it everyday.I am a strong believer that one's creativity should always be laced with a tinge of surprise.Let me share what I came up with.So I saw a wood plank that was lying in the tools shed and I decided to give it a spin.so I used Immix black gesso and laid it to dry naturally.My next action as I was painting the plank I realized that if I could add some twigs to create dimension would look wonderful and that was when I decided to use these lace roll .




So, I dipped them in Sculptor Tex Grey ,left it to naturally dry them and finally I landed with this twig like Textures....



So I decided to bunch them in little portions , create a volume and placed it on the plank...Seeing these twigs it pushed me to a forest scene where I imagined fairies having tea...and I realized that I had the mould to give my idea more shape.So I created some tea cups and placed it on the Twigs.





Once all placed and aligned now was I wanted to add splashes of color to keep it more interesting.I used Sprinkle Mist Deep Teal Blue and Titanium White .Then I added






I used Immix Chalk Paint Sweet Pea for more color effects.Now to give highlights I choose Holiday gold Immix Metallic Paint and created the effects. Fairies to me always come with fairy dust and I wanted mine to be with Alaska gold glitter to create a beautiful effect.I used the Immix art gel medium(gloss)to get a sparkly effect on certain areas.











I was so happy with the end result .Thank you for joining me on this creative journey.

Products Information List





1 comment: