Friday 15 March 2019

DIY Candle Stand with Sculptor Tex

Hello friends, Kanika Jain here.

Today I am sharing a Photo Tutorial  of Candle Stand using SCULPTOR TEX CONTOUR MEDIUM.
So , let’s get started😃

Step 1:- Using Fabric Pack from IMMIX, I took the Grey Cotton cloth & had cut it into smaller stripes.


Step 2:-  I wore Gloves and used the Clear Sculptor Tex Medium to dip my cloth into it & created textures.

Step3:-  Like this I created the Textures👇🏻
Step 4:- 

I adhered these cloth stripes to the base, like this👇🏻

Step 5:- I adhered Deco Stones Mini & Mega using IMMIX Dimensional Heavy Gel.


Step 6:- Using Metallic Paints Tuscan Red, Bronze Moon & Holiday Gold I coloured the project.




Tadaaa..... we are done❤️

Here is the final look of the project:-





I hope you got inspired by the tutorial ☺️
Do share your reviews regarding project😍


-Happy Crafting
Kanika Jain

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful candle stand..love the easy technique..thanks fr sharing my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. ..Ur wrk is awesome n very creative. ..thank u for this tutorial too. ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?
    wholesale timber plates

    ReplyDelete