Tuesday 5 March 2019

Hidden beauty

Hello friends
 Sonika here , I am back with my new pictorial project. Which I made with expressions craft newly launched product Sculptor Tex Contour Medium. 

I thought it would be difficult for me initially but when I did some trials i enjoyed playing with it.


So let's get started

Here I have made a home decor 

Step by step process of making it is below


Take one glove to get a shape of the hand and i filled it with newspaper rolls and secured it with tape at the wrist part.


Now I have taken the cotton fabric from the Fabric kit and cut the cloth into small strips 


Now I have dipped the cloth strips in the Sculptor Tex medium and squeezed a bit and then rolled it between fingers.

  
Adhere the cloth strips on base of hand slowly and pull it up to get some projections as per my choice.


I made one flower too by rolling the cloth strip.
 After adhering all strip and i was happy to see the textures then I left it to dry overnight


After drying I wanted to beautify it. I did dry brushing with metallic paint.
And decorate it with handmade flowers

Hope u guys liked it , 




It can be used as a jewellery organizer too .



Product list







Hope u guys liked this tutorial and try making the same…do share your creations with me..and feel free to connect if case of any queries
Till then
Happy crafting!!!!!!❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment