Sunday 17 March 2019

GDT Post - Vintage canvas

Hello friends..

Today we have Divya from Divya's Creation Guest Designer for Expressions Craft. Join our challenges to get a chance to guest design.

Over to Divya

Hope you all are having great crafty time...Today I'm here with beautiful Vintage Canvas.


So here is the pictorial tutorial.Let's get started!!

1)Firstly I took this beautiful vintage look decoupage paper and made a collage background using expression crafts Art Medium Matte.And kept it for drying for 2-3 hours.





2) Later I did stenciling using Crackle texture paste from expression crafts and gear stencil.



3)Later I took script stamp and inks from my stash  and did stamping in the background.

4) Later I took chippies,metal charms and other embellishments and gave them a single coat of black gesso.


5) After that I assembled the layers and pasted using Heavy Dimensional Gel from Expressions Craft and kept it for drying overnight.

6) Later I used Raw Umber, Ancient Gold and Emerald Forest Metallic Paints from expression crafts n did dry brushing on the embellishments and background.


7) Later the Deco Stones from Expressions Craft increased the beauty of my project.



Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment