Thursday 28 March 2019

Crater Flowers Ft.Sculptor Tex

Dear all,

I am Vandana here with a video tutorial

As a artist,it is my belief that a simple thing when created should give us the feeling of happiness.I decided for my last video tutorial as a Dt.member  in Expression craft that I would do something that is very basic and connects with children today.This is a very simple and a beautiful project for kids for the upcoming summer holidays and introducing them to something that takes less effort and always helps to create a simple flower as a home decor projects.

Here is the tutorial that will give you an idea ..

Materials needed
Coirs
Streachable T- shirt material
Brushes
sculptor Tex (Black)
Chalk paints Immix Sweet Pea
chalk paints Immix Azure
Chalk Paints Aqua Marine
Deco stones





No comments:

Post a Comment