Sunday 29 December 2019

Altered Art : Mixed Media Wall decor

Hello Everyone!!!

Hope you are doing good...

Today I am sharing altered art with you all. I altered broken wall clock frame into a beautiful piece of art for home decor. In this project I used new released chipboards & shimmer metallic paints.

Here is my project:










Few Supplies Used:

1. Black Heavy Gesso
2. Shimmer metallic paints
3. New released chipboards
4. Medium Art Gel transparent - Gloss


Few steps to be followed:

Step 1 : Apply heavy Gesso over the frame.



Step 2 : Use shimmer metallic paints to colour your frame.



Tips : Apply metallic paints with fingers for beautiful  effects. You can use metallic paints as wax.


Step 3 : Apply Heavy Gesso Black - Chipboards



Step 4 : Place your chipboards, handmade flowers & other embellishments.
Tips : for layering use negative chipboards.


Step 4 : Use metallic paints to colour chipboards & other embellishments.
Tips: I applied metallic paints with fingers for metallic effect.



I hope you like my project. Please come & join our current month challenge Colour Palette.
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-16-colour-palatte.html

That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974


Happy winters!!!!

Love & Hugs
Varsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment