Monday 16 December 2019

Monday Inspiration - Tatyana & Varsha


Hello folks,
Hope you all are doing well ! Its Inspirational Monday, so we have beautiful projects lined up for you guys to get inspired, today we have our very Talented DT members Varsha &Tatyana to inspire you all with their projects in Color palette theme...over to Varsha


Hello Everyone!!!!

Myself Varsha Gupta from C- Arts & Crafts, Today I am sharing a inspirational project with you all. We all know, Christmas is round a corner. I have created a canvas art for Christmas wishes using new released chipboards. I coloured my background & chipboards with chroma burst.

Supplies Used:
1. IMMIX crackle texture paste
2. New released chipboards
3. Chroma burst: Amber gold & Leaf green
4. Shimmer metallic paints:
5. Art medium gel: Gloss
6. IMMIX fairy dust glitter- blue
7. Stencil - Wall

All products are available on Expressions Craft website: www.expressionscraft.in

Here is my project:


In this project, I used new released chipboards ( Frames, snowflakes, Sentiments, House etc)  & coloured with Chora bust & shimmer metallic paints. 


I created background using IMMIX ground texture paste - ice & snow & Brick wall stencil. 
For layering-  I used neg. chipboards & cardboards cut-outs. 


I used Fairy dust glitter for snow effect. 

Hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful. Please come & join our current month challenge. We have colour palette challenge in this month so I used green & gold colours for my inspirational project. 


We are waiting to see your creations. 

Love & hugs 
Varsha 



over to Tatyana


Hey. This is Tatyana here
I want to present you a new work - a vintage notebook. 



This is a very interesting job. The pages of this notebook I made old with coffee. A pleasant smell of coffee will accompany the owner of such a thing.

I really liked the noble color of  fabric and I decided not to paint it white or black. I used transparent Gesso. This allowed to protect the surface and preserve the original color. If your fabric has an interesting setting, you can also use transparent Gesso.


I used only green, black, gold and pink paint. These colors are perfect for creating an antique cover.










ll supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

Do participate in our ongoing monthly Challenge
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-16-colour-palatte.html


Hope you loved our DT's project
Happy crafting,
  • Afrreen banu (blog- co ordinator)

No comments:

Post a Comment