Monday 23 December 2019

Monday Inspiration- Archana & Ruchi

Hello folks,
Hope you all are doing well ! Its Inspirational Monday, so we have beautiful projects lined up for you guys to get inspired, today we have our very Talented DT members Archana & Ruchi to inspire you all with their projects in Color palette theme...over to Archana


Hey everyone this is DT Archana here, we have amazing theme for this month "Color Palette ", so I have created this project as an inspiration.. So in this you can make single shade project or combination of colors from theme palette, Here are pictures of my project:


Here is a list of supplies which I used from the store :




Hope you guys have enjoyed this process, If this project inspires you to create something then do share with us, I will be back till then bye bye, Take care..



Happy crafting
Love
Archana Sehgal

                                                  Over to Ruchi...

Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and sharing my Monday Inspirational project with all of you. 
Christmas is around the corner and I've created a set of Christmas ATC Tags on this month's color palette with  Expressions Craft versatile products.












Supplies used

-
That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi





Do participate in our ongoing monthly Challenge
All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974


Thanks for stopping by, do leave some love,
Happy crafting,
Afrreen (blog co-ordinator)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! voucher codes australia


    ReplyDelete