Thursday 26 December 2019

Pictorial- A Layout In Shabby Chic Colors

Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and sharing my DT project with all of you.
 I've created a Layout in Shabby Chic style. Used Expressions Craft versatile products.




First I've applied Clear Gesso all over to my pattern paper and then created a textured background using Texture Paste along with Alphabet stencil.


Keep that aside for drying. Applied White Gesso on chipboards- Fancy Swirls and Double Bubble.


When dried, applied Metallic Paints- Blossom Blush &Jingle Shells to my layout.
Heat embossed all the chipboards and applied the same metallic paints here n there.


Took another piece of chipboard Hot Air Balloon and applied Sprinkle Mist- Titanium White and Metallic Paints. And sprinkled Rainbow Sparks glitter.
Chose these Expressions Craft flowers too for decorating my layout.


Picked some Deco Stones and mixed with Art Gel Medium- Gloss and added Jingle Shells metallic paint.


Arranged all the elements together and decorated my layout. Lastly sprinkled Fairy Dust glitter to give some shimmery look.







Supplies used
Sprinkle Mist- Titanium White

Do participate in our ongoing monthly Challenge
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-16-colour-palatte.html

That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful project Ruchi. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Glad you liked my work :)

      Delete