Saturday 14 December 2019

Vintage Ride - Video Tutorial

Greetings everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share a detailed video tutorial of my project "Vintage Ride", also this goes very well with the current theme.

Here, I have made a bike out of newspaper rolls and pasted some newly launched chip boards to enhance the look of the same.





Materials used are:

1. Black Heavy Gesso
2. White Heavy Gesso
3. Sun Kissed Gold Metallic Paint
4. Soft Glitter Gold Metallic Paint 
5. Newly Launched Chip Boards (names mentioned below)

 Below shown are the newly launched chip boards like lamp post, swirls, stars, checkers & motifs and I have cut out rear view mirrors as well as for faring from the Circuit chipboard.



Let's begin with the video tutorial:






I hope your have loved and enjoyed the video tutorial.

Happy Crafting!

Love & Peace from me to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment