Wednesday 18 December 2019

Photo Tutorial- Christmas Canvas With Festive Look

Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and sharing my DT project with all of you. 
Christmas is around the corner and I've created a Canvas Art with Christmas look. Used Expressions Craft versatile products and added some winter elements to my canvas.







For my canvas...first I've applied Texture Paste along with Dots stencil. And added Crackle Texture Paste here n there to add some crackled effect.


When it dried...sprayed Persimmon Sprinkle Mist along with water.


Took some newly launched Chipboards like Beaded Snowflakes, Christmas Leaf Corner and Snowflakes Beaded Frame and applied White Gesso.


When Gesso dried, heat embossed them using different embossing powders.


Took Christmas Sentiments and Reindeer chipboards and sprinkled Persimmon Sprinkle Mist.


When mist dried, applied Shimmer Metallic Paint-Soft Glitter Gold and Ground Texture Paste- Ice & Snow.

Arranged all the elements like chipboards, fussy cut images, pattern papers, Glass Nuggets, Flowers, Mica Flakes- Silver, together on my canvas.





I've mixed some Deco Stones with Art Gel Medium- Gloss and added to my canvas. Giving wintery look to my canvas, I applied Ground Texture Paste- Ice & Snow on some elements and sprinkled Red Velvet, Alaska Gold and Sprinkle Glitz Premium Glitters.








Supplies used

Do participate in our ongoing monthly Challenge
https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-16-colour-palatte.html

That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment