Monday 30 December 2019

Monday Inspirational post - Altered diary & venetian mask

Greetings everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here on EC's blog to share my Monday Inspiration post which goes very well with the current monthly theme.

Here, I have made my work diary using mixed media techniques for the year 2020.



Materials used are:

1. Black Heavy Gesso
2. Texture paste opaque
3. Steampunk Stencil
4. Newly Launched chip boards: Checkered background chippie, Butterfly chippie, Alphabet chippie, Big steampunk clock, Happy New year 2020 chippie.
5. Metallic Paints: Hunter green, Mermaid song, Sun kissed gold, Soft glitter gold and Intense copper






so here is my another project .
I have made a Venetian Mask for New year's party night.




Materials used are:

1. Black heavy gesso
2. Hunter green metallic paint
3. Sun kissed Gold metallic paint
4. Soft Glitter Gold metallic paint
5. New launched chippies: Fancy swirls and Vintage wrap motif



I hope you have loved my project, do shower your love in the comment section below.

Do participate in our ongoing monthly Challenge
All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974

Happy Crafting!

Love & Peace from me to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment