Wednesday 11 December 2019

Altered frame - video tutorial

Hello crafty folks,
                          Vidhi Jadeja here. Today I am back with my Video Tutorial at Expressions Craft Blog. I love to alter old stuff. This time I altered an old frame for Christmas Decor. I believe in Fairies and their whimsical world. Love to be there in my dreams. But as its Christmas time so I surrounded my fairies around Christmas tree, snow and snowflakes.



                               Did you check Expressions Craft latest release of new chipboards! They are just amazing, so delicate , great quality and so cute :) The whole idea to alter a frame is too use this amazing chippies...





                              Created an amazing texture background with White Crackle paste , Natural dessert paste and Glass beads texture paste, it created more interest in frame.





                              After that colour them with beautiful Metallic paints which has wonderful shine in it to enhance my project as per celebration. I don't want too bright colours so with white heavy gesso I did dry brushing.



                              Hope you guys love the procedure.

Here is a link for the tutorial :
https://youtu.be/T066lLTLa1U






Supplies used :

Participate in our ongoing challenge and win exciting prizes https://expressionscraft.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-16-colour-palatte.html?m=1

for all mixed media related stuffs, check our website www.expressionscraft.com
and also our supplies available at 
connect4sale
Hindustan fine arts & craft-since 1974


Thanks for stopping by, leave some love in comments below,,
with love,
Vidhi Jadeja










2 comments:

  1. Everyone enjoys taking a vacation and exploring new places, but you may have even more reason to take some time off. Vacations are the best way to reduce stress because they get you away from the everyday demands and the things that make you anxious. Dr. Tom Potisk says "I advocate frequent vacations as a vital component of wellness." www.vakantiehuis-dezilverenmaan.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people find it hard to go on vacation and stay away as they are always trying to fit in some kind of work during their holiday. Working on vacation does not allow you to reap the full benefits of time away. Vakantiehuis België

    ReplyDelete