Thursday 13 September 2018

Love is beautiful

Hello Crafty friends

I am shylaa here to share an inspiration on our current month challenge on textures.

Hope you have seen my video on how to create textures with IMMIX Art essentials.  Here I have taken the textured Canvas and  decorated with Sprinkle mist, deco stones and with our handmade flower range.

I have used the vellum paper flowers and small roses from valentine medley collection. These flowers are awesome and adds beauty to our projects.



I have just adhered all the elements over the textured Canvas
Before

After

Some close ups



Hope you are inspired to create something with our art essentials


We would love to see what you create with textures...


Look forward to your participation.


Supplies used in this project



Art essentials

 Crackle Paste               
 

We hope you'll enjoy playing along with us

Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment