Monday 17 September 2018

Valentine Medley Mixed Media canvas

Hello All my crafty friends,

I am Sabiha Khan with a 
 short tutorial on making different textured backgrounds on a canvas without using Stencils.

 Get inspired n link up your project for this Months challenge.....




I have made the background on canvas and used the canvas to make a beautiful mixed media project with Valentine Medley Roses from Expressions craft.

Without wasteing much time have a look at my Beautiful project....








Hope u guys loved it, and yeah.....I have a tutorial too.

My VIDEO TUTORIAL..



Hope u loved watching the video and the link to buy the products  used is given below....

Few more pics for u.....









Don't forget to be awesome...If u liked my project leave some love below in comments.

Love,



Products used

Handmade flowers


flowers for decoration online



Gesso and Texture paste
Art Essential

Fairy dusts


Deco stones


art stones
IMMIX Sprinkle mists
Sprinkle Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment