Thursday 27 September 2018

Precious Time

Hello crafty friends,

Sonika here , this month  challenge theme very interesting that is TEXTURE without stencil ,so don't forget to participate in it .

 we all love give  textures in our projects but sometimes we confused we have no so or so thing how can give effect ,for solving that problem Expressions Craft launched new Texture Art Essential product under the name IMMIX these are so versatile ,that we can use on every medium .
 On this post I made wall clock for home decor ,as well for festive gifting purpose too.
I used in this project various product of Expressions craft under sub brand IMMIX . It has lots of  beautiful product that so versatile and easy to use but result is awesome .

So here is my project pics












I used in this













Thank u for stopping with us
Hope u liked my post
See u soon



 Happy crafting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment