Sunday 16 September 2018

September Guest designer - Aditya khaitan

Hello Crafty friends,

This September we are happy to welcome Aditya Khaitan as guest designer! 

Scroll on down to learn a little more about him and to see his first official creations as a guest.




Hello!
I'm Aditya Khaitan. I belong from a small city of rajasthan, Sri Ganganger near the border area. I have been passionate about crafting from my childhood and started taking it seriously when i was in college. I started my crafty journey from quilling cards, and now have developed my love for mix media art work. I work with my father during day time and turn crafter at night. My journey into craft industry has been interesting where its been dominated by female. Hope to inspire more male crafters :

 I'm Aditya khaitan from Rangat studio on blog today . i'm very happy to be a guest designer for expression craft for month of September. I am super exited to use all the new Mixed Media Art Essential products by IMMIX from Expressions craft.

  Today i'm sharing my mix media project using chalk paints , Mist spray , chips boards , beautiful handmade flower collection from new launch 

DSC_0175
DSC_0179
DSC_0180
DSC_0195
DSC_0176
DSC_0190 

 Hope you like my project

Supplies used
crackle paste





Buy chalk paints online




Thank u for stopping with us

 Happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment