Saturday 15 September 2018

Magical memories

Hello crafty friends,

Sonika here , this month  challenge theme very interesting that is TEXTURE without stencil ,so don't forget to participate in it .

 we all love give  textures in our projects but sometimes we confused we have no so or so thing how can give effect ,for solving that problem Expressions Craft launched new Texture Art Essential product under the name IMMIX these are so versatile ,that we can use on every medium .

In my last video I tried to give texture on plastic box from tissue and art essential white gesso ,in this project I used that same technique .

 I altered my girl favourite toy with her own imagination, she liked fairies ,magic and some fantasy ,so keeping this it in my mind I did  like that in my work and trying to inspire you .

Here some pic of it











I used in this







/
















Thank u for stopping with us
Hope u liked my post
See u soon
 Happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment