Tuesday 11 September 2018

Round Plaque wall decor

Hello Friends,

I am Sabiha here,
Today is my first post for the month of September, and I am super exited to use all the new Mixed Media Art Essential products by IMMIX Expressions craft. And yes, one more new release is Beautiful flowers by Expressions craft which I have used too.

This months Challenge for Expressions craft blog is to make textured background without stencil.

This is my inspiration post, get inspired and don't forget to play along...HERE




So, lets get started....I have used  Texture paste, White Gesso, Crackle texture paste, Art stones, Sprinkle glitz and Sprinkle mist from Immix .Also Few flowers, leaves and  chippies in my project.

Without wasting much time lets first have a look at my project...





So guys, how did you like all the texture in my project.
Isn't it awesome.

Now lets see step by step how I made this.

First took a round plaque. Covered it with white gesso. Let the gesso dry and then apply some Crackle texture paste on few parts where u want the cracks. Let it dry, then mix some Art stones (Medium size) and Sprinkle glitz (NEW RELEASE) from expressions craft with some Texture paste. Apply the mixture all around the circular corners of the plaque. The texture looks beautiful after it dries.

Now take some Sprinkle mists from Expressions craft and spray randomly to get the desired look. When done let it dry.

Next i took some dried twigs and applied white gesso and then fancy yellow chalk paint over it.

Took some Swirl chippies, Love sentiment chippie, Flowers and Leaves from Expressions craft and adhered them over the prepared round Plaque.

Finally took a Satin ribbon to make a bow and a loop to hang the plaque on the wall.

Yeah....its done.

Few more pics....







If u like my project, don't forget to be awesome...

Love



List of supplies used



mixed media glitter online




SPRINKLE MISTS












FLOWERS


Shabby crinkle flower


Fillers and greens

No comments:

Post a Comment