Tuesday 16 October 2018

Altered hoop

Hello crafters,

Today we have Aditya to share his inspiration using art essentials, Glitters and Handmade flowers.

I'm Aditya Khaitan from rangat craft design studio , today 

I'm sharing my vintage altered hoop project which I made using newly launched handmade flowers ... They are just amazing to use . 

I have created my rustic background by using crackle medium paste and coloured using chalk paint and most spray Colors which give amazing look to my background . Then layered it using some cutouts . Finally layered it with handmade red roses . To give it extra classy vintage look I have used Sprinkle glitz and magic sparks on flowers. 

So here it is my "altered hoop memory mix media frame " 






Hope you are inspired to create something for our current challenge.

To link your projects to our challenge, you can find the link to top left corner of our blog.

Happy crafting

Shylaa

1 comment: