Saturday 13 October 2018

Mixed media

Hello Crafters

Today we introduce Shilpa Nagoankar as our Guest designer of the month.

Welcome Shilpa!!



Over to her
Hello everyone, I am Shilpa here, 
Its a great pleasure to be part of Expression Crafts Team as a Guest Designer. I am thankful to Bhavani and Shylashree for this wonderful opportunity. 

A brief about me
I am an Artist. I am painting since ever I remember. Colours brings pleasure to me, from bright to light! I love making stuff with papers, paints and inks, more importantly, share this all with others. I especially like to make Art journals, Canvas and Altered Art. I really like to experiment with texture, colors and techniques.I am inspired by life and nature. With my art I try to bring more love into the world. I truly believe, Art heals..Apart from this, I am voracious reader, culinarian and movie buff!


I must say... I am using their products for the first time and am loving their quality and results.

Today, I would like to share mixed media Tag which I created using many products from Expression crafts.



For this tag, I have used Chalk Paints, Mists, Flowers, Mixed Media Stones, Crackle Paste, Chipboard embellishments.


To start with I applied, Crackle paste to the tag randomly on the surface. This Expression crafts crackle paste dries very fast and gives beautiful crackle effects. To bring colors on my tag, I used Chalk paints and mists in beautiful orange, red and pink colors from Expression crafts.



Further I adhered chipboard designs - stars and frame on the surface. 


I also added beautiful white Handmade flowers and mixed media stones.



I love the way it come out with these lovely products.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you next week.


Expression crafts Products used:
Chalk Paints - Coral, Baby Pink
Sprinkle mist - Fuchsia pink, Persimmon, Titanium White
Crackle Paste
Chipboard Embellishment - Star dangler, Scallop Rectangle 

2 comments: