Thursday 18 October 2018

Friendship Pastel Palette - canvas

Hi there all Expressions Craft fans!

Today it's time for my first DT inspiration and I would like to share with you my pastel canvas about friendship and all stupid things that they don't you doing alone.

I've used amazing Expressions Crafts stencils, mediums like crackle paste, texture paste, gesso and mist in beautiful colors, chipboard.




Let it be it's my favorite slogan, so perfectly fits to my canvas. I'm in love with those amazing shapes of stencils!

I painted whole MDF base with white heavy gesso. Then I added some texture paste on the edges and used beautiful stencils with a mix of texture paste and Baby Blue and Baby Pink Chalk Mists.

Then I added some layered by laces and add brick chipboard without any paint.

In the end, I painted yellow citrus mists on the crackles to achieve better effects and some bright. 

I really enjoyed to create my own cute baby blue texture paste! My favorite color the most!








Check my YT video:


Crafty used supplies from Expressions Craft shop:




























4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project Teamie ❤️❤️❤️
    Love the soft colors
    Hugs,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project
    Love soft colours
    Hugs
    Varsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the soft colours and beautiful makeover goga

    ReplyDelete