Friday 19 October 2018

Door to your dreams - Mixed media layout


Believe in the beauty of your dreams and make them happen.  You never know which door will lead you towards your dreams, until you have the courage to walk through it!


Hello friends,

Happy Dusshera   may good always win over evil. 🙏

Manasa Priya here with the same spirit and dreams ☺✨Today I am here on Expressions craft blog to share a mixed media layout with you all!



I choose to make it magical,  with a theme of "door to your dreams"

I used tons of supplies from Expressions craft here..  The canvas was primed with white gesso and then I stenciled it with texture paste.



Once dry painted it with chalk paints,  stuck mandala decoupage paper to the back of the door and then stuck the painted and embellished chipboard door and played with the placement of swirl chippies and lots of flowers and deco stones.



I then stenciled again with some distress ink in green and brown to give it a grungy effect and finished the layout by distressing over the edges.



Hope you liked what I created.  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Until next time. .❤

Here is the list of all the products used

Indian Rose                                                            Sunshine orange


Deco stones mini                                                   Glitters 
texture paste

4 comments: