Tuesday 9 October 2018

Glittery Peach Foam flowers

Hello Guys 🙂

I am Manasa Priya from Upcycled.  Today I am here to share a quick tutorial on foam flower making using Immix Magic Sparks.



The festival season has begun and I am sure you guys are thinking of ways to wrap  little gifts or sweets and savouries for your friends and family.

So,  here I am with an inspiration on how to decorate a jar lid to pack little things for gifting.



For this project I chose to make flowers from scratch   so that they can be customized to colors,  sizes and can be done in large quantities.

I used the Immix Sponge daubers and Glitters- Immix Magic Sparks from Expressions craft for making these peach sugar flowers.

So I quickly applied some white gesso onto the jar lid.  Once dry,  I added the chalk paint coral peony. Now i randomly placed flowers on the lid and filled the spaces with chipboard swirls and Deco stones mini from expressions craft.   It was as simple as that.



Did you guys checkout this months blog challenge at Expressions craft blog yet?  Anything goes with Glitters from Immix.  Maybe you can draw some inspiration from this project and participate in the challenge 🙂

Here is the link to a detailed tutorial on how you can make these foam flowers using minimum supplies in a quick and easy manner 😀

I hope you enjoyed watching the tutorial.  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Until next time ..❤


Below is the list if all the supplies used in this project

                           Immix White Gesso









3 comments: