Thursday 25 October 2018

#DIY #Walldecor

Hello Hello there🙂

Manasa Priya here with a wall decor inspired by the changing season.  Winters are almost here in Bangalore❄ and I thought maybe having a snowy kind of wall decor would be apt.

 I am also here to show you an inspiration to take part in this month's blog challenge at Expressions Craft - Anything goes with Immix glitters. In this project I have used Sprinkle Glitz.

Let's jump right into the pictorial tutorial. 😊 So,  for this project I chose to have two MDF circles as the base. 



Apply a thick even coast of gesso all over the base including the sides. 



 Now decoupage the desired pattern. . Here I chose a bird layout with some branches to go with the snow theme



Now colour the remaining part with chalk paint using a sponge or daubers


Then stencil randomly with an alternative color chalk paint to blend in the napkin


 Now I added some texture paste here and there to give a snowy texture.  Before the texture paste is dry,  I sprinkled some sprinkle glitz to finish the snow.


Once dry Pat gently and remove the excess glitter.  Finally I did some stamping to bring it all together. Varnish at least 2-3 times to seal everything


There you go ! The bubbles are ready to adore the walls 😊


I hope you enjoyed looking into this tutorial..  
Until next time.  ❤


Here is the list if all the products used in this tutorial.. 






4 comments: