Tuesday 25 December 2018

Celebrate shiny canvas

Hello beautiful crafters,


Sonika this side with a new project to inspire you all. I have created a mixed media project.

I used new immix metallic paints to color the piece and u can see how gorgeous this looks. I totally love the shine of the paints.


I made full process video for this project ,as celebration time going on why not make a beautiful handmade gift for our near and dear.
So without further a due let's dig in


Hope you liked the video tutorial and are inspired to create a mixed media project of your own. Don't forget to tag me in your creations inspired by this one, I would love to see them. Also, Participate in our on going blog challenge to win some great goodies. 
Here some close up pic of thisproject




Until Next Time
Happy crafting 

Supply List -


No comments:

Post a Comment