Tuesday 4 December 2018

DIY | Wreath | Challenge Inspiration | Immix Metallics

Hello DIY'ers 🙂
Today I am on Expressions Craft Blog with a quick video tutorial on how to decorate your own Wreath.
I created this project as an inspiration for the ongoing blog challenge at Expressions craft- Anything goes with the theme "Celebrate" Using Immix products.
You can find all the challenge info here
I created this wreath with the sentiment chippie "wonderful life" to go with the theme..  My idea of celebration is to celebrate our wonderful life and all the little things in it ☺
The newly launched buttery and shimmery metallic paints range is my latest favourite next to the awesome chalk paints.  You can see how much I used the forest green and ancient gold metallic paints already 😅
I also added lot of chippies and handmade flowers along with deco stones.
Watch the detailed process on how I made the wreath here

https://youtu.be/m742ovZKDoU

Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time.. ❤

Here is the list of all products used here






3 comments: