Thursday 20 December 2018

Starry Night Mixed Media Art

Hello beautiful crafters,

Jaishree this side with a new project to inspire you all. I have created a mixed media project from scratch for you to be able to understand the whole process. 


Since it's Christmas time I have tried to give it a snowy effect as well. I used only two colors of chalk paint for coloring the whole project. So without further a due let's dig in! 



Hope you liked the video tutorial and are inspired to create a mixed media project of your own. Don't forget to tag me in your creations inspired by this one, I would love to see them. Also, Participate in our on going blog challenge to win some great goodies. 

Until Next Time
Jaishree Bansal



--

Supply List -

Shooting Stars Stencils



No comments:

Post a Comment