Saturday 1 December 2018

Challenge#7 - Celebrate

Good Morning Crafty friends

Bhavani Balaji here today welcoming you all to the new challenge of December. 

Thank you for joining us in our last month challenge.

We are at the verge of welcoming the new year. This is the time we can cherish and celebrate every moments we had in this year. 

Hence we decided to have Celebration as theme for this month.

Create anything that fits the celebration theme.

Here I along with my DTs have some wonderful inspiration for you all.

I have created a mixed media tag using our Fuchsia pink sprinkle mist and lilac &gun metal grey metallic paint.





Sonika - I have used our newly launched metallic colours,they are so creamy and very easy to use ,I made my project with using beautiful Tuscan red,Gun metal grey,Marigold and Bronze moon.

Shylaa - I have decorated a frame with our Black gesso, metallic paints, chippies,deco stones and wild cottage flowers. Our metallic Paint range will totally give a enhanced look to your project. 

Kanika - I have made a Beautiful Album Cover with our coral pearl metallic paint


Priya Mishra - I loved the shades of the new metallics of expressions crafts and I used Gun Metal Grey and Pinky Toes here in my project.


Visit their blog to know more details on their projects.


Winner will receive Rs.1000 gift voucher from Expressions craft store

We would love to see what you create for our current month challenge

Challenge Rules:
  1.  Use of at least one Expressions craft products is must to qualify for the challenge and do mention  the product name in your projects clearly.
  2.  Add the challenge graphics and link to our blog in your blog post 
  3. 1 Winner and 1 top pick will be selected. Winner will get Rs.1000 worth goodies and a chance to be our guest designer. Top pick will get a special goodie bag from us.
  4. Last date to enter our challenge is 11.55 pm IST, 31st Dec 2018. 




Please leave your feedback and do participate in our current challenge 
<


 Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. http://sujatazkraft.blogspot.com/2018/12/celebrate-mixed-media-canvas-layout.html?m=1

    I can't add my entry for challenge above..so I am adding my project link here...

    thank you...

    ReplyDelete