Tuesday 18 December 2018

Cherished memories..Mixed Media Dairy cover ft. Immix metallic paints

Hello Crafty folks,

Today I am sharing beautiful project with you all. I altered my personal dairy cover. As with approach of new year, You can alter dairy cover and gift it to your close friends or your loved ones.

Here is my project:




In this project I used new released product i.e. Immix metallic paints and chipboards.

Back cover:



Some closer look:






Watch tutorial here


I hope I have inspired you to create your own beautiful dairy cover with Immix metallic paints.
and please don't forget to enter in our current month theme challenge. 

Supplies list

        



 Thanks for visiting our blog.
love



6 comments:

  1. Varsha, i love the way that u have used the chips and paints so very well and beautifully displayed your project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation with great explanation ..Thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete