Saturday 22 December 2018

Discover Possibilities - Mixed media Art

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm back with a Mixed media project and the last project of the year 2018. The new year will open doors to new possibilities and we need to discover those. My project is based on this theme.


I took a cake base to begin with and after applying a coat of white gesso, I covered the surface with some coconut coir and layered with corrugated sheet. Then I covered this with white gesso again. Also gave a coat of Crackle paste here and there and let it to dry.








I took a chipboard door from Expressions craft and attached some corrugated sheet around it's frame. After gluing resin pieces at my desired places, I fixed the door and started coloring the piece with Chest nut sprinkle mist and teal and green chalk paints. attached some chipboard pieces from Expressions craft new launch and adhered some flowers to finish the piece. Dry brushed with white gesso a  it once everything is dry. 










Hope you like my project.
Supplies used:


1 comment: