Wednesday 12 December 2018

Wish time upcycle brush

Hello Friends,

Sonika here with you today with a lovely upcycled paint brush which will best gift for any occasion.
I used Christmas chipboardMicrodecostones,Metallic paint and Fairy dust  from our store.   



                   So here is the tutorial.
 
I took this paint brush and gave a coat of  white gesso.
    


     Then created texture with deco stones

Then i added some moss grass and angel emblishment

Now my favourite part colouring part 
I done it with some metallic colour and mist too

As i want to give my project shiny effect so i add immix newly launched fairy dust glitter and add some handmade flowers

Tadaa!My project ready I feel happy to see outcome of metallic and fairy dust

Here some close up picture of project







Supply List from our store

Titanium white Sprinkle Mist
Spring collection flowers
Metallic Paint - Gunmetal grey & My blue heaven


Hope you like my project. Do not forget to enter our challenge this month to win gift voucher for Rs.1000 here

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment