Friday 19 April 2019

Box for chalk paints


Hello all!

This is my first blog post at Expressions Craft.





Today I want to share with you this shaped box for paints I made using the amazing materials by Expressions Craft.



First, I glued a box from cardboard strips.





After, I primed with white gesso my box.



Then used stencil and applied texture paste on the box.





Then, I took chalk paints - Champagne Linen, Valentine tulip and Pink punch. I painted box unequally to give it a vintage look.



 Then I took Snow pearl metallic paint to emphasize texture



Then I picked up some decor and attached it to my box: chipboard and flowers from Expressions Craft.










Supplies Used:

Immix White Gesso

Texture Paste

Immix Metallic Paint

Chipboard

Craft stencils

Handmade Flowers


Make beauty with smile,

Irina Chebotareva

No comments:

Post a Comment