Friday 12 April 2019

Mixed Media Paper Collage - Picture Tutorial


Hello Everyone
Its Roshni here today I am here to share with you all a mixed media paper collage that I have created. It was really fun working on this piece and I loved how it turned out. I chose a image of the bee as I wanted to work with something bright and fun.

SUPPLIES USED



TUTORIAL
Step 1- I took a 900 gsm white chipboard and drew a Bumble Bee on it    


Step 2 – I took some tracing paper and then using chalk paints, Black Gesso, Sprinkle Mist, Crackle texture paste and stencils I created some random patch of designs matching the colour of my bee.



Step 3- I also used metallic paints and painted on the tracing paper 


Step 4 – then I traced different parts of the bee on the tracing paper and tore small pieces of the painted paper and stuck it over the traced area using soft matte gel.


Step 5- then cut on the traced line and when you are done with all the pieces your bee with start taking shape. Then using soft matte gel stick the bee on the chipboard and erase the pencil mark 


Step 6- paint the wing and add Rainbow sparkle glitter on top 



Step 7-then I applied some crackle texture paste on the bee 

Step 8- I took some chipboard cut it to size and then applied gesso and micro art stones on top and then stuck it to the corners of the frame and my project was complete. 







I hope you all liked it. Thank you for stopping by
Love Roshni 



No comments:

Post a Comment